Video embed

Which would be the best plugin if any to embed video in textfields?

au_longtext_video_filter - not working with 1.7.1

easyembed - not working, kick off other plugins

I use embedvideo, perfect for widget, but I would like to be able to embed in textfields. Any suggestions?

Seems like ECML is coming, whatever that is.

• For the EasyEmbed plugin we made a few changes to htmlawed to allow embeds from a few certain predefined websites.  We created our own html tag and made this allowed through htmlawed and when somebody pasted an allowed embed code we wrapped our special tag around it.  Even if the user entered the tag manually we stripped it out on the save anyway if my memory serves me right.  

I'm sure there is a few loop holes but this solution works alright for us for now until hopefully the core team come up with their own solution.  The main reason we went down the track we did was mainly to try and make it easy for the user - some people may struggle with the idea of tokens etc. 

However this doesn't help Gillie's problem as it appears EasyEmbed clashes with the plugin manager plugin :).

• Our solution is ECML + Embed, which is mostly functional in the latest SVN trunk right now.  Embed serves as a frontend for ECML, removing the need for the user to understand what token to insert.