Adding letter to friends picker end with mess up :((

Hi All,

i tried to Add the Arabic Letters alongside the English one. Cause in my case i have some members that use Arabic names, so i have to add the arabic letters to give the abbility to pick them out,

any way, after doing so, in IE it shows the letter each on a line with friends under each letter in a corect way but without js visual effact,

in Firefox, it shows the container with Visual effect and the first letter showing the friends within it and sort the leters above but when you navigate between letters nothing happen just stay one the first letter,

in chrome,  it shows the container with Visual effect and the first letter but not showing the friends within it and sort the leters above and when you navigate between letters nothing show up at all .

and also notice that the page extend on its width like 2000 px or more because of the arrows buttom, may be it is because i mirrored all the css file to make it RTL Arabic site.

so ... can anyone guide me where to start to fix this mess, or is there anyway to replace the friends picker with less advanced fetuers to make it work ??