elgg 1.7.2 and izap video 3.7b errors

I don't know if these problems are related to the elgg 1.7.2 or izap video 3.7b because I just upgraded both of them on our test site. I'll be upgrading one of our production sites to 1.7.2 and leave izap video as 3.6.1 and when doing so I'll be able to tell you a little more. Here's what is happening...

1) When I move my mouse over any video in the All Site Video screen, a copy of the video pic shows up on the bottom of my screen. Before these upgrades it showed up right next to the original image, but enlarged. It doesn't make sense that it should appear on the bottom of the screen.

2) I selected a video and pressed the Favorites icon. The video now appears in the My Favorites section as would be expected. But when I select the trashcan to remove the video from My Favorties I get this error message "The requested action (remove) was not defined in the system."

I'll report back as soon as I upgrade our production site to elgg 1.7.2 and try out 3.6.1 izap videos and let you know what I find.

• I've finished an elgg 1.7.2 upgrade for another site. This time I did not upgrade izap video and left it at 3.6.1b. The error I mentioned above in #1 does not occur. It works ok whereby the mouse-over graphic appears properly enlarged and next to the original graphic - not at the bottom of the page. So it appears that the izap video 3.7b is causing the problem.

And as for #2 above, whereby the deleting the My Favorites cause the error and does not remove the video from My Favorites - since this feature is not part of 3.6.1b, I can't test it. So I can't say if the error is because of a conflict with 1.7.2 or not. All I know is that is does not work with 1.7.2. Whether it works with 1.7.1 or not, I don't know.

For now we'll just keep using izap video 3.6.1 until we hear there is a fix.

• Have others found these as problems in elgg 1.7.2 and izap video 3.7b?

• Just tested izap videos 3.6.2b regarding issue #1 above. It does NOT have the problem as noted in3.7b. It works similar to 3.6.1b. So, it appears this problem was added in 3.7b.

• Regarding issue #1: I haven't noticed it neither in Elgg 1.6.2, or Elgg 1.7.1 or Elgg 1.7.2 with izap_videos 3.7b.

Regarding issue #2: I had the same problem with Elgg 1.7.2 while it worked in Elgg 1.7.1 and Elgg 1.6.2. The latest SVN release (r89) fixed this issue. Right now everything seems to run fine both on Elgg 1.6.X and 1.7.X.

• iionly, interesting you don't notice issue #1. Maybe we have a conflict with another plugin or the theme. Pain to isolate, maybe we'll wait for 3.71b before we put the effort in since 3.62b is working. Might be a fluke.

As for issue #2, excuse my ignorance, what do you mean the latest SVN releaes (r89). Of elgg? Of izap video? We stick with whatever plugin or elgg version is blessed, but if there's something more recent that we should be using, I'd like to know. Where to find this SVN? Thank you.