How do I add my content to footer

ok, I want to add my own content in the footer area which contain this below

"| About | Terms | Privacy |

Powered by Elgg, the leading open source social networking platform"

where do I edit it so I can add my own content in the footer, that can appear i all pages,

• In administrator  Menu !!

• As far as I know you can't edit the footer area content via the site's admin area. You will have to edit

/views/default/page_elements/footer.php directly.

• Of cource ,It can edit.For example:http://s.opentom.com/pg/expages/  ,edit in your site.

• If you want to change this sentence to something else change it in the

Powered by Elgg, the leading open source social networking platform"

/views/default/page_elements/footer.php  as iionly said

the powered by elgg icon can be changed by replacing it with your own in your theme _graphics folder

or If you want to add more links to the external pages like

| About | Terms | Privacy | FAQ | Advertise   .... etc then follow these instructions

Backup the files before editing

This is how to add the FAQ -->

1) Open this directory – \mod\externalpages\languages\en.php\ and seek the following line-
    ‘expages:privacy’ => “Privacy”,
    Add the following code after this line-
    ‘expages:faq’ => “Faq”,

2) Open this directory – \mod\externalpages\views\default\expages\footer_menu.php\ and seek the following line-
    <a href=”<?php echo $vars['url']; ?>pg/expages/read/Privacy/”><?php echo elgg_echo(‘expages:privacy’); ?></a> |
    <a href=”<?php echo $vars['url']; ?>pg/expages/read/Faq/”><?php echo elgg_echo(‘expages:faq’); ?></a> |

3) Open this directory – \mod\externalpages\views\default\expages\menu.php\ and seek the following line-
    <li <?php if($type == ‘privacy’) echo “class = ‘selected’”; ?>><a href=”<?php echo $url; ?>privacy”><?php echo elgg_echo(‘expages:privacy’); ?></a></li>
    <li <?php if($type == ‘faq’) echo “class = ‘selected’”; ?>><a href=”<?php echo $url; ?>faq”><?php echo elgg_echo(‘expages:faq’); ?></a></li>

4) Open this directory – \mod\externalpages\views\default\expages\forms\edit.php\ and seek the following line-
    else if($type == ‘privacy’) {
    $external_page_title = elgg_echo(‘expages:privacy’);
    }
    else if($type == ‘faq’) {
    $external_page_title = elgg_echo(‘expages:faq’);
    }

5) Save all files and upload the modified plugin.

6) Then, run the upgrade.php script by hitting http://SITEURL/upgrade.php in address-bar.

HaPPy ElGGInG :)

Do GooD :)