Next Release have two downloads

Brett Next release if its just an update could you please please have two downloads one for people who want to do a fresh complete upload and another just for the ONLY changed code files.  Every time a new release comes out I have alot of files I have custom coded and would help out if there could be two downloads so I know what files have been rewritten. 

• This instantsocialanarchy.com/ is an interesting and devious trick on the rest of us innocents ! I am curious for ANY feedback on the technology that is involved.

Has anyone found out what that danged instantsocialanarchy B/S actually costs ? 

I am not game enough to fund buying a copy to study all by myself.. but if someone wants to reaearch into what the cost is and we can get sufficient interest in this beast - I am willing to contribute as well as give my technical expertise in studying the method by which these idiots bypass standard Elgg safe-guards and maybe we can come up with some more definitve solution.

ps -
    I used to "hack" into a very very large financial company's some years back as part of my daily job lolz ;-) to expose security loopholes ;-P

Any takers ?

• @DhrupDeScoop 

Please concider posting your generous and important challenge in a new, relevant discussion.
    Maybe even in a new group for these kind of topics?

respectfully, 
    Sef

Feedback and Planning

Feedback and Planning

Discussions about the past, present, and future of Elgg and this community site.