Error: settings have not been saved / Set default widgets for new user profile pages

Hello,

I was trying to set default widgets for new user profile pages.  However, when I hit the save button, it shows me this error message.

Error: settings have not been saved

I tried to google and look through the community, but I couldn't find any solution to this.  Any suggestion on how to fix this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

• Another problem that I have when I am in Administrator / Set default widgets for new user profile pages is.... I have everything dup... So I see two "Friend" widgets, two "Pages" widgets, etc... Everything is duplicated... And I'm not sure why.  It was working just fine this morning.  The only that I did this evening is install a few additional plug-ins.  Any feedback on how to remove these duplicated widgets would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

• 1st problem occurs when something significant goes wrong in the saving operation. That might have also caused the 2nd problem. Are you still unable to save the settings?

• thank you Cash for commenting.  i have no idea why it happened.  i logged out, logged back in... and the problem just disappeared itself.  everything is working fine now.  thanks for your comment!