FireBug / Page Speed

I've been playing around using FireBug / Page Speed on some of my Clients' Test and Prod Elgg sites. I see some interesting comments from running the analyses and the various recommendations. Has anyone else used FB/PS to good effect ? I'd be curious to exchange notes here. e.g. simple recommendations such as "Minifying the following CSS resources could reduce their size by 16.3KiB (17% reduction)" and "Optimizing the following images could reduce their size by 13.1KiB (32% reduction). " is staggering and reminds us how stewpid we sometimes get to be with unoptimized code... 2 am++ goodnight - I'll be back tomorrow...

I've been playing around using FireBug / Page Speed on some of my Clients' Test and Prod Elgg sites. I se some interesting comments from running the analyses and the various recommendations. Has anyone else used FB/PS to good effect ? I'd be curious to exchange notes here. e.g. simple recommendations such as "Minifying the following CSS resources could reduce their size by 16.3KiB (17% reduction)" and "Optimizing the following images could reduce their size by 13.1KiB (32% reduction). " is staggering and reminds us how stewpid we sometimes get to be with unoptimized code... 2:30 am++ goodnight - I'll be back tomorrow...