Groups/"...Error in your SQL syntax"

I am having a problem with the standard groups plug in, and I have no idea when it appeared. I am by no means a coder, and I have a very basic understanding of MySQL, so I was wondering if someone could help me out with this one. "myuser" is me, and I have admin access.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and e.site_guid = 1 and e.container_guid = 196 and ( (1 = 1) and e.enabled='y' at line 1

QUERY: SELECT * from myuser_entities e join myuser_objects_entity o on e.guid=o.guid where e.type='object' and e.subtype= and e.site_guid = 1 and e.container_guid = 196 and ( (1 = 1) and e.enabled='yes') order by e.time_created desc limit 0, 1

This error occurs when you click on a group's name (in the tools>groups) option. The only difference between when I click on one group and another is the e.container_guid number. I have no idea what to do with this. Groups are not essential, but I think they would be a good addition to my site.

I cannot give access to people since it is a private site, how ever, I will respond in this thread as well as to my email. This is my first real issue I couldn't fix by myself, so I apologize in advance if I'm missing critical information.