Anyone availible to help and maybe explain token issues with a plugin?

I Have brought and paid for Vazco Mainpage but the guy who runs it doesnt seem to be too helpful just a reply would be nice!

Im running the latest elgg and vazco mainpage and theres a latest images widget on the main page the problem is I run a photographers related website and to get more members it would be helpful for unregistered users to see the latest images uploaded to site that are "public" the problem is theres just empty placeholders unless your logged in someone suggested it was a token issue so would like to know if anyone can help sort this for me, Im not great at php but I'm capable of editing php and some modifications etc (I mainly don't know how the whole php works but can edit)

If anyone can help please let me know to see the problem go to http://www.photographyfriends.co.uk

• @djSupport: you are welcome. universal omni-love is always appreciated. :)

@iionly: its not a bypass to security, in that the files themselves are accessible from the web, if there was security in place they would not be browse-able (i.e. you could type the direct URL to an image into the browser address bar and access the files whether logged in or not - they are not hidden).

albums that are set to 'logged in users only' do not display on the homepage when logged out as the query that retrieves the list of them has not been changed.

• You got my attention - please explain more on " you could type the direct URL to an image into the browser address bar and access the files whether logged in or not - they are not hidden " - might this be a security loophole ?: we should  patch it !

• @dhrup:

yes, in a sense, it is.. in that the thumbnails for albums that are marked as 'for logged in users only' are accessible by anyone if they know the URL. i just tested the full size image versions and they are not accessible when logged out.. the thumbs are.. so i will log this as an issue for tidypics.

• damn so when they fix it they break my fix lol!

• ;)
    one way or another the widget will work 

*stamps fist on table*

• I hope the elgg dev team allow us to 'subscribe' to discussions in future versions because at the moment I cant seem to find away to know when people have posted here!

• Re notifications: Have you looked at your notification settings in Settings (Topbar) / Group Notifications (Sidebar)?