Development of mock patient social network

We are looking to develop a highly customized social network focused on a growing patient population. The patients are all simulated. The network would require in depth profiles and custom fields that contain medical records, treatment, dx, rx, history, family history, social history, links, documents, images associated with each patient, etc. 

Please let me know if you are interested.

Mike

• Mike, I think my team can help you. You can see samples of our work at elggdev.com. Over last two years we've developed over 200 customized Elgg plugins and a few highly customized websites. Please send specification of the project to info@elggdev.com and I'll be able to send you time and cost estimate.

• Hello Mike,  I have a lot of experience with medical stufs.  Please, send me a contact email.

• Lovegin John

Mike,

I am contacting you regarding the elgg development project you have listed above. We are a company from Kochi, India with over 3 years of experience with elgg. We have developed over 100 elgg plugins.
    We have developed many elgg applications and you can see some of them at elgghub.com/portfolio. Please have a look at this and let me know if you wish to take this further.

Regards,

Lovegin John

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.