Upgrading to 1.7.5 broke my Elgg site!

Release - 1.7.5, Version - 2010071002

^ i upgraded to that version and now i can't seem to enable/disable/move any plugins at all. is anyone having this problem?

• Remember, if they upgrade to Elgg 1.7.5 1.7.x, problems such as user profile icon (avatar) are solved by running http://elgg.example.com/upgrade.php

• Did you also follow the upgrade instruction and update .htaccess?

• @oleksis.fraga i did that already

@brett attempting to do now

edit: thank you brett, that fixed it lol. btw, there's a bug i can confirm, idk if anyone else has the same problem but when you log out and you navigate to /pg/dashboard, all it does it show a blank page. why doesn't it redirect you back to the main index page?

• @Cim Can't duplicate on a fresh installation with either standard dashboard or riverdashboard.  Try turning off all 3rd party plugins and see if you can replicate it.

• @brett ok, will do. btw, i can't seem to go into my messages page anymore. i'm not sure what happened. it would just redirect me back to dashboard. this is weird.

edit: nvm, the new update changed the urls

• @brett

the problem was my theme -_-, my custom theme that i made seems to show the code when someone isn't logged in for welcome.php in my theme's riverdashboard folder. my fix was adding this line of code:

gatekeeper();

and that fixed it and it redirects non logged in users back to the login page :)

• Glad you got it working, and thanks for sharing!

• new problem again brett, deleting a site announcement gives me a white page. view sourced it and nothing there. do you have any idea what could it be?

• i used google chrome and the original error was this:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.