Serious Issue meaning I have to re-save 160 peoples profiles :( and wonders how it is happening? Donation for help!

Hi,

I Have Site Access installed (The latest version for 1.7+)

on my 1.7.6 Version of Elgg

and Im also using 5.8.1 of the Profile Manager tool,

now when a user registers they fill out there profile in the registration box and click register/save

This information is saved 100% I know that and its also saved as 'Public'

but another user who browses that members profile sees nothing! no profile no nothing! just name and picture!

Whats happened?

I as an Admin see nothing wrong I see there profile always hence 3/4 of my sites members have this problem and I never realised and it now explains why people aren't getting involved as they can't see any other members profile information and thats key to this site!

How can they fix it?

all they have to do is click 'edit profile' make no changes and click save then yeeha it all comes back which I now have to do for my xxx amount of members to fix the situation but it wont fix any new user registrations,

can anyone understand whats going on?

It seems somethings affecting how its saved as public but what?!?!?

I was using profile manager 5.5 and thought it may be that but updated and tried again yet nope its still a problem!

Strange? indeed if you can help then please let me know!

I'd very much appreciate it and send you a small donation as a thanks (I earn no money from my website and have to work 40 hours a week at englands minimum wage to run it lol!)

Regards,

Adam,