Westors Elgg Manager V 1.1 released

Today I released a new version of my plugin Westors Elgg Manager.
Especcially in handling of messages I did some enhancements and bugfixes. More about this in the release notes.

Please enjoy.

• sir, i found that its corn triggered. so how can i set the maximum emails to be send in 1 min?

• currently - if you use deferred delivering - your mails are saved as "ready to send" mail objects. The cron script selects every minute all available mails and send them out in the background. There are no limitations.

• sir, in that case if suppose email send limit of server is 1000 email/hr then in 1 min only 16 emails can be send. if suppose 20 emails are send in one min then total mail will be 1200 means server reached its limit and 200 emails will bounce back. am i rt?

this is bad for sites with more than 2000 members. what u say?

Also while going through your script i found smtp server option too.. is that is also configurable?
    thank you for clarifying my doubts.

• My conclution is always a cron triggered mass mailer is best for elgg sites.

• Because I have my own servers I didn't worry about such limits - but sounds ok for me. May be I will add such an option, I will put this idea to my wanted features list.

I use a class named htmlMimeMail5 - I am not the developer of this class and will give support for this. But I think you can configure this to use external SMTP Servers.

• But tell me, what happens if your users want to send more mails then your limit is? Then your queue will grow every day and some of these mails will never go out?

• Sir, I thought i will use the pluggin as admin only for sending mail diagest to all members every week.

thank you

• If I am already using your prior version do I simply unzip and over write the existing files or do I have to delete the old files first?

Thanks for this mod...I love it.

• @Thuvalpakshi well - may be I will add this option in the next release

@Clyde K - yes it's possible to overwrite the old files. But if you clear the folder befor copying you will get rid of some old files, I would suggest this.