photo tagging

Hello there, first sorry for my bad english.. I have example here and I hope you can help me with this.

userA tagged a photo to userB, then userB want to delete the tagged, but unfortunately only userA can delete the tagged photo of userB.

-I want to happen is just like facebook, the user in the tagged picture can delete him/herself in the tagged photo.

I think the "tidypics/action/deletetag" file is need to be modify, But I dont know how? Anyone can help me with this situation? Thanks! :)

• i also have this problem. deleting the tag photo of you even if you're not the owner of the picture.. sumbody help us?

• I found this code in tidypics.

// only owner can delete tags

if ($anytags && $viewer && $viewer->guid == $owner->guid) {

?>

<li id="delete_tags"><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="deleteTags()"><?php echo elgg_echo('tidypics:deletetag'); ?></a></li>

<?php

}

}

how can I make this to owner and the user in a photo tag can delete the tag.?

• <?php

}

if ($owner->guid) {

?>

<li id="delete_tags"><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="deleteTags()"><?php echo elgg_echo('tidypics:deletetag'); ?></a></li>

• thanks mariano for the codes, but the result is error, the page turns to white.. thanks for helping.. I still need the answer help me pls.. 

• <?php

}

if ($owner->guid) {

?>

<?php

}

}

• hello mariano, thanks for this codes, I appriciate your effort, But I think your trying to do is that only owner can delete that tagged in photo, But I want to happen is the Owner and the user in tagged photo can delete the tag..just like facebook, if you're familiar.. :D thanks

• Im also interested in this function and brings question about something else I'm trying to accomplish. If I can get answers to my question that would solve this original question :)

Is there and what are "Global" codes in TidyPics that pulls items info (like names, usernames, etc.) for all items involved : picture, user that's tagging photo and user that is being tagged.

I'm trying to display some more info about user that is being tagged in the photo and alsi in list of friends that pops up when tagging. From code I gather this:

• $image = image being tagged
    • $viewer = user tagging image

Now what is user being tagged ???  I see in the code "$friend_guid" and "$friend_name" but using those do not display anything. Using $viewer or $owner it works like it should but that is me or person tagging the photo, I need user being tagged.....

If anyone can share any thoughts or tips on this it would be greatly appreciated. I also believe that if I can get this figured we can get the user being tagged able to delete the tag.

Thanks.

• When a User is tagged in a foto - an entity relationship in created between the user entity and the image entity -- and so should be able to determine which user is described in the tag and do some further processing, actions, etc - will maybe just take a bit more custom code...

• Thanks DhrupDeScoop :)

Have you done this custom code before?

Can you share any tips on what files and code needs to be edited?

Thanks.