Some plugins still don't work.

Hi, I wonder why some plugins still don't work. I have elgg 1.7.10 (upgraded from 1.7.9) and the site is working fine, and I already uploaded it to my own domain.

These plugins don't work:

- Tidypics: When I try to create a photoalbum, a message which says something about _token or _ts things, and the error is so annoying.

- Image CAPTCHA: It strangely doesn't appear anymore on registration, and I need that plugin to work.

- PhpFreeChat: This error comes: "Error: 'chat.js.tpl.php' could not be found, please check your themepath 'C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\data\elgg-1.7.8\mod\chat\pfc\src/../themes' and your theme 'default' are correct"

I hope somebody answers as soon as possible.

Bye.

• Tidypics: what version do you have installed? Is it the latest version? Try installing it again.

Image Captcha: are you using any plugins (non-core plugins...) that change / interfere in user registration or login? Maybe a plugin causes an incompatibility that results in the Captcha to vanish.

• TSFI

Yes, it is the latest version of tidypics,

and Image CAPTCHA has this problem: the pictures don't appear, only the picture's names appear, and they appear as radio buttons :S

• @Tsfi Did you replace image captcha's default images? Did you reinstall image captcha?

Rodolfo Hernandez
    Arvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• Did you try re-ordering the plugins? Move the image captcha to the bottom of the list or top then see if that makes a difference. 

• TSFI

@rjcalifornia: Yes I reinstalled it but nothing works :S

• @Miss TSFI -
    Have you been changing Elgg core code ??
    I've got 1.7.10 running with TidyPics & Captcha correctly.
    Maybe you have broken your Elgg install !!

• TSFI

@DhrupDeScoop Well, I changed image captcha to another captcha, but I don't think I broke my elgg install, because I downloaded from the official elgg site, then installed to my domain, and then I added the other plugins installed from elgg plugins site (icluding chat, tidypics and captcha), so I don't think that I broke the installation :S

• So everything works now on your domain ?

• TSFI

Well, not tidypics, and also I changed some plugins to registratioon control and registration control works, but the disable/enable registration from visitors doesn't work :S

• TSFI

Okay, now I got working the chat and tidypics, I realized that I had to reinstall the chat plugin and upgrade the tidypics :S And I changed the Image CAPTCHA to another CAPTCHA plugin :)