TidyPics for Elgg 1.8

Hi i was wendering if there was going to be a beta version of tidypics for elgg 1.8 and i know i am not the only one that is thinking this...

I upgraded my site because i liked the look better then any other elgg version.. So please let me know thanks.

• please use dhrups tidy pic plugin it works well in 1.8

• i have tryed getting that one to work the one problem is that tidypics does not show up in the plugh in section of the admin pages

• it is working very well with me it has no problem , try again with fresh installation.

• yeah... i had not thot of 1.8, but seeing all the comments re: 1.8  -  i installed tidypics 1.7.3 @ 1.8 on xampp and ;-) yepperz -- looks 99%+ oki doki...

• I am agree with dhrup 99% working for me too.

• Using Elgg 1.8b1 it doesn't show the admin pages as Tomas said. I tried it with 1.8b2 and it works ok.

• i just upgraded to 1.83 and it gives erros when enabled

• yeah i get several deprecation errors as well.

Deprecated in 1.8: page_owner_entity() was deprecated by elgg_get_page_owner_entity(). Called from [#8] C:\Users\Marketing\TUS\UniServer\www\elgg\mod\tidypics\start.php:83
    Deprecated in 1.8: get_context() was deprecated by elgg_get_context(). Called from [#8] C:\Users\Marketing\TUS\UniServer\www\elgg\mod\tidypics\start.php:94
    Deprecated in 1.8: get_context() was deprecated by elgg_get_context(). Called from [#8] C:\Users\Marketing\TUS\UniServer\www\elgg\mod\tidypics\start.php:205
    Deprecated in 1.8: isadminloggedin() is deprecated by elgg_is_admin_logged_in() Called from [#8] C:\Users\Marketing\TUS\UniServer\www\elgg\mod\tidypics\start.php:205
    Deprecated in 1.8: add_submenu_item was deprecated by elgg_register_menu_item Called from [#8] C:\Users\Marketing\TUS\UniServer\www\elgg\mod\tidypics\start.php:206