mySQL problem

New 1.7.14 install with several of the popular plugins Enabled. All was OK but I am now getting the below message at the bottom of each screen.  Should I delete the mySQL database and install a new one and any idea what could have caused this to happen? 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND md.value_id = 11) AND ((e.type = 'object' AND e.subtype IN (6))) AND (e.si' at line 5 QUERY: SELECT DISTINCT e.* FROM elgg_entities e WHERE NOT EXISTS ( SELECT 1 FROM elgg_metadata md WHERE md.entity_guid = e.guid AND md.name_id = AND md.value_id = 11) AND ((e.type = 'object' AND e.subtype IN (6))) AND (e.site_guid IN (1)) AND (e.time_created <= 1323352389) AND ( (1 = 1) and e.enabled='yes') ORDER BY e.time_created desc' in /home/sites/promisimo.co.uk/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:194 Stack trace: #0 /home/sites/promisimo.co.uk/public_html/engine/lib/database.php(280): execute_query('SELECT DISTINCT...', Resource id #56) #1 /home/sites/promisimo.co.uk/public_html/engine/lib/entities.php(1896): get_data('SELECT DISTINCT...', 'entity_row_to_e...') #2 /home/sites/promisimo.co.uk/public_htm in /home/sites/promisimo.co.uk/public_html/engine/lib/database.php on line 194

• @Burgs - Can you disable all of your non-core plugins and see if the error goes away?  From there you can enable them one at a time as a way to isolate it to a specific plugin.  That should help narrow down your search.

• I disabled all non-core plugins... error still there. I disabled ALL plugins... error still there. Did a re-install with a new mySQL db, enabled all core plugins, one at a time and in the order of my "mirror install" (see above). I noticed that the usual System Message remained on screen after the "embed" plugin was enabled and whilst it didn't create the origin error message at the bottom of the screen, the Tools Menu had stopped working, so I disabled the "embed" plugin. The "twitterservice" plugin gave me a Fatal Error that not even the uploading of the "disabled" plugin could recover, so I deleted it from my server. Once up and running again, all remaining core plugins enabled OK and the error messasge did not appear again. 4 test-users have now been using it for several hours and no error message has appeared it's all seems fine, except that it is minus the embed and twitterservice plugins.