Very big problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using a hosting and when I with Softaculous delate one script (Dolphin 7) wich I am not using my elgg portal broke. First page show all content, but no style. - you can view it here - http://tumbosy.tk . To all other pages show 404 error. I have all files in directory and I have no backups . Please help me - all need to be right in 1 January. 

• hmm probably that's the problem. If you have a backup, restore the site and upgrade again.

Rodolfo Hernandez

Arvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• I say before - I don't have backup, if I have I won't be writing here

• I haven,t made changes in basic codes and I can or can't do it - my idea is downloading mod, languages folders and settings files and install new elgg script and replace its mod and languages folders and settings files with my own or I need more files to import in new elgg installation.

• I'm not familiar with softaculous, but maybe it has a bad copy of elgg?  Have you tried uploading the files manually?

I looked at the generated html, it's loading the core js ok, but your cached css and js is 404'd.

I ran upgrade to clear the cache and same thing, so I think there is a problem with either your cache, or the rewrite rules.  If other pages are coming up 404 I'm guessing it's the rewrite rules which are in your .htaccess. 

Again, try uploading it without using softaculous.

• Are you sure the contents of .htaccess are same as that of htaccess_dist?Remove all the files from your installation except engine/settings.php and upload a new elgg package via FTP.

• Sometimes it is not enough to just "delete" softaculous, make sure that it is uninstalled

• if you are linux based server what is default permission of folders and files??

• I had very funny problem - when in comments shows about .htacess is not htaccess_dist I understood - I don't have .htaccess file. I'm sorry about my post and I am surprissed about your all help - any other script don't have so good and responsive users and support services - thank's to all!