Access restricted to launch default files, blogs and discussion groups only (the last option)! Not logged users, private or public.

Hello everybody!

I'm translating the net so it can get weird. I'm sorry!
I need some help!
Elgg I met recently and loved using it, I'm trying to incorporate a private network where theUser has only the right to create the group and starting from there begins to be interested, but they have some things I'm not able to do with the my somewhat limited knowledge ofPHP.
What I really need is:
# 1
Categorize the group, where the User opens a drop-down in the group and choose the course or area of interestsuch as engineering;
# 2
Limit your blogs and files of the User only to the groupor if possible stop pattern, post in the group;
# 3
A pop-up group, so I can play some selling targeted ads for each category group.

I appreciate immensely the Elgg team for launching this program is wonderfuland thankyou for being able to help meif possible!
Elgg 1.8

Thanks

Cris

• 1. Try profile_manager

2. You will need to do some coding, and if your knowledge of php is limited, you probably need to hire someone to do that for you

3. Clarify, hard to understand what you want

• I have a little trouble to describe, because I know little English and I'm using googletranslate, I'm sorry!
    Here is where I am not anyone who has known about this subject, but if you can help me?
    Initially it would be very important to leave it as default access to the group and hide this option!
    Because the employees only have to upload files in the group only.
    The same thing goes for discussions.
    The activities can only happen in the group only, understand?
    Files and group discussions only.

Thanks and apologies again if you do not intender something.

Cris

• I tried using the profile manager plugin, but does not meet my needs.
    Cris

• @Cristiano, what is you need is some hardcore coding. If you don't know your way around Elgg, your best bet is to hire someone.

• muito obrigado amigo fico imensamente agradecido pela sua colaboração. venho aqui pedir ajuda e vc me fala pra contratar alguem, fala sério......

So porque sou negro né!!!!!

• O jeito mesmo vai ser eu mudar para o joomla........

O jeito mesmo vai ser eu mudar para o joomla........

• Senhora:

As suas informações e suas perguntas foram não claro em Inglês.

Em Elgg não há preto e nem branco - Código PHP só !

Eu disse a você antes de tentar: -
    Português?
    HA alguns Grupos Portugueses Aqui -
    http://community.elgg.org/pg/groups/63112/elgg-brasil/~~

- Porque lá você pode encontrar português de língua de Desenvolvedores Brasil - que irá compreendê-lo melhor em Purtuguese;-)

Boa noite e doces sonhos ;-P

[Tradução Google]

• # 1 classificar o grupo, onde o usuário abre uma drop-down no grupo e escolher o curso ou área de interesse, tais como engenharia;

Este recurso vai exigir um monte de código a ser desenvolvido em Elgg & PHP. Não é muito fácil - se você ainda não conhece PHP, Mas você pode aprender ..

# 2 Limite seus blogs e arquivos do usuário apenas para o grupo, ou se o padrão de parada possível, postar no grupo;

Isto pode ser feito por controles de acesso do Elgg - (1) Público (2) etc Amigos e Grupos * Fechado * - mas você terá que estudar - para si mesmo - como Elgg opera - ninguém pode aprender para você;-)

# 3 Um grupo de pop-up, para que eu possa jogar alguns anúncios de venda específicas para cada grupo de categoria.

Este recurso vai exigir um monte de código a ser desenvolvido em Elgg & PHP. pop-up e similares lógica exige alguma codificação em PHP, HTML, Javascript, jQuery.

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking