Error in thewire

The comments of the posts on the wall are seen as comments below the post and also as post.

By clicking on "View all comments" from a post on the wall, the comments are not visibles. Only is displayed page www.dominio.com/thewire/view/xxx page with the original post without the comments.

Elgg 1.8.6

• @Zoltar Like Twitter, there are no comments in the bundled the_wire plugin; all interaction is via wire posts. If you have plugins changing this behavior, these are the likely source(s) of your problems.

• like i said i removed all plugin and its still the same

• Are some of us here talking about the activity river and the option to comment river entries - and not about wire postings at all? When commenting on river entries (while not all river entries can be commented on) there is indeed a comment added below this entry the comment is added to and additionally a new river entry at the top showing this new comment as separate entry.

With the wire its different: new wire posts - and also replies to wire posts always show up at the top. To show only the wire posting and all replies to it you can click on the thread link.

If you think your site is behaving differently, first disable all 3rd party plugins and themes. If your site still acts not like you think it should, also flush the cache additionally. If this still doesn't help I think it would be helpful to post a screenshot showing us what exactly you are talking about.

• Sorry yes i am talking about the activity river. When i add a wire it appear on the activity like this 

By God_complex 3 minutes ago 

wheres the text? what did i write 3 min. ago? 

It isnt related to plugins how do i fix this

• that's not right, and it works fine on my clean install - if there's no non-core plugins enabled when these are posted I would try first re-uploading the wire plugin, maybe something got missed/corrupt the first time.  Run upgrade.php, and try again.

• nope tried it again used upgrade still the same

also in wire i go to all posts and get 

By God_complex 12 hours ago

if i click thread i get the same

By God_complex 12 hours ago

• can you create new wireposts now that you've done that?

Additionally, if you had any ajax stuff going on and tinymce enabled on the wire form it could have submitted and empty string...

• yes i can create new wire posts but they still come out the same 

By God_complex 3 minutes ago 

additionally no ajax stuff being used

• I've tried everything nothing work i deleted the hole script did a fresh install but still nothing can anyone help 

• Temporarily, I solved this by removing the limit of visible comments:

changed in: mod/cool_theme_ultimate/views/default/river/elements/responses.php

$comment_count = $object->countComments();

$comments = elgg_get_annotations(array(
        'guid' => $object->getGUID(),
        'annotation_name' => 'generic_comment',
        'limit' => 0,
        'order_by' => 'n_table.time_created desc'
    ));