hypealive, hypeframework, hypeforum

Anybody ever look through this code with much success?  I have figured out how to delete comments, forum posts and topics in hypeforum, but wondering about editing the above mentioned

• @Kosta: r we duhh only ones of the handfull @here posting anything of significance ? kinda makes it feel like the communitif by us, of us an for us the elgg-people ;-)

@hype frame work internal code stuffs ?? doan axe me ! i know my limits; and i know when it is best to leave code whell enough alone. Ismayil knows what he's coded in that frame work, nobody else will...

• Never looked personally.  From what I understand there's a whole lot going on, and a lot of deviation from Elgg structures that keeps me from using it.

In general it seems that the Hype* plugins are very polar - people either love them or hate them  :)

• i *have looked personally and very *closely ;-) lolzily;;;;;

• the structures are all different from elgg, he basically created his own wall, river, comments, file folder, etc.....i am not much for writing code, but i am pretty good at screwing it up through reverse engineering

• i can make an entity menu appear on the comments, but after a page refresh, it will only appear on comments that are hidden, thought i had it figured out but driving me crazy now

• Hey Costakisc, why not pose this question on his hypeforum, Ismayil is pretty good at supporting his products. I know that good questions has lead him to develop other features and spawned more plugins.

• he has comments closed off on alot of his plugins due to somebody being disrespectful

• thanks for the suggestion steve, seems hypeframework is open for comments with a new version available, should have checked first

• @Kosta: whaddya mean 'disrespectful' ?  Is that something like somone called him a 'Wanker' or talked about hsi 'Mother' on his own Forums ? Because that's not such a bad thang - one doesn't even get banned for saying that in public and in front of minors in most techie forums.

• lol, i dont know who said what, i think i do from some long ago posts, but hypealive comments are still closed off. looks like most of the others are open now.  i did get the entity menu to work on everything except the first 3 comments on the wire/wall.  It actually works on them also, when first posted, but after a page refresh the menu disappears.  Gotta do some digging later today when i get up, i use hypeWall also and not sure if the posts and comments are posted on the wire, or on hypewall