Plugin auto deactivation problem

Hi, I´ve a big problem with some plugins, the most common is with Elgg Social Login 1.0.5, it turns off at ramdom, and at the same time turns disabled Target Blank 2.0, Google Analytics 1.8 and Sticky Footer 2012.07.17. If I disable one of them, the problem persist, and if I disable the three plugins,  Elgg Social Login 1.0.5 still auto-disable. I´ve Elgg 1.8.0.1. 

I need help!! Thanks.

• Which Elgg social login are you using? Do you get any error message when you try to activate the plugin?

You should use the latest elgg version (1.8.8 - 1.8.9)

Rodolfo hernandez

Arvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, and without screen error messages (I dont know if there are any log where I can see this errors) . The same problem occurrs with other plugings like First Login 1, plugin developed for my net and the final solution was embed the code in other plugin...

In know that my version is very old, but i´ve customizations that dont work in the latest versions, can I do another thing???

Thank you Rodolfo.

• @Javier : Are you seeing any system message when you login to the admin panel after these plugins get disabled? 

In know that my version is very old, but i´ve customizations that dont work in the latest versions, can I do another thing???

This is why we advice not to make modifications to Elgg core. Elgg 1.8.9 is much faster and secure than 1.8.0.1. If possible upgrade to latest versions. 

• Hi Team Webgalli,  after these plugins get disabled, at the top of the plugins appear 4, 3, 2... messages (depend the number of disabled plugins) but with no text, only a X.

I know, that's the reason I changed the initial developers....

I´m working in the upgrade, but at the momemt I can't spend more money.

Thank you.