[HELP]Elgg 1.8.11 Fatal Error

Hi everyone here..I need help, I found this error "Fatal Error. An unrecoverable error has occurred and has been logged. Contact the site administrator with the following information: Exception #1356603838." when deactive a language selector plugin. I have search on the Google for this error code but no result. Can someone help me? Now I can't login. This error appear when I login.

• I have ask my hosting provider and them said "localhost" also if not local host, I should not unable to connect when installation right?
    Btw I have check my elgglib.php on the site you mentioned above and it said no code error.

• Again my site got the Fatal Error..

[29-Dec-2012 01:48:37 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2012-12-28 20:48:37 (EST): "mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)" in file /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php (line 102)
    [29-Dec-2012 01:48:37 UTC] Exception #1356745717: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php(143): establish_db_link('readwrite')
    #1 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(2139): setup_db_connections()
    #2 [internal function]: _elgg_engine_boot('boot', 'system', NULL)
    #3 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(773): call_user_func_array('_elgg_engine_bo...', Array)
    #4 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/start.php(99): elgg_trigger_event('boot', 'system')
    #5 /home/luminous/public_html/upgrade.php(20): require_once('/home/luminous/...')
    #6 {main}
    [29-Dec-2012 01:48:41 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2012-12-28 20:48:41 (EST): "mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)" in file /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php (line 102)
    [29-Dec-2012 01:48:41 UTC] Exception #1356745721: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php(143): establish_db_link('readwrite')
    #1 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(2139): setup_db_connections()
    #3 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(773): call_user_func_array('_elgg_engine_bo...', Array)
    #4 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/start.php(99): elgg_trigger_event('boot', 'system')
    #5 /home/luminous/public_html/index.php(12): require_once('/home/luminous/...')
    #6 {main}
    [29-Dec-2012 01:49:11 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2012-12-28 20:49:11 (EST): "mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)" in file /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php (line 102)
    [29-Dec-2012 01:49:11 UTC] Exception #1356745751: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #6 {main}
    [29-Dec-2012 01:49:31 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2012-12-28 20:49:31 (EST): "mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)" in file /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php (line 102)
    [29-Dec-2012 01:49:31 UTC] Exception #1356745771: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #6 {main}
     This is because the MySQL connection again? I will ask my hosting provider about this.. 
  • what's your elgg site url?

• fixed again, I contact my hosting provider..
    flenzzbility.com 

• everything looks good, what was the problem that got fixed?

• It is because my hosting provider, they said it will never happened again.. XD

• I don't know, they does not said the problem they just told me that it was their fault and it will never happened again..
    Btw until now I still can't access my site from my office, but I can access my cPanel both are on same URL. Any idea?
    + I can access my site from my mobile using office wifi network.. 

• yeah shared hosting will do that to you, it'll complicate your elgg in the long run. what does your browser say when you go to your elgg site from the office?

• Sorry, it is in Bahasa..
    Chrome said:

Laman web ini tidak tersedia

Koneksi ke www.flenzzbility.com terputus.

Berikut adalah saran kami:

• Muat ulang laman web ini nanti.
    • Periksa koneksi internet Anda. Mulai ulang router, modem, atau perangkat jaringan lainnya yang mungkin sedang Anda gunakan.
    • Tambahkan Google Chrome sebagai program yang diizinkan di setelan firewall atau perangkat lunak antivirus Anda. Jika program itu sudah diizinkan, coba hapus dari daftar program yang diizinkan dan tambahkan lagi.
    • Jika Anda menggunakan server proxy, periksa setelan proxy atau hubungi administrator jaringan Anda untuk memastikan bahwa server proxy bekerja. Jika Anda tidak yakin harus menggunakan server proxy, sesuaikan setelan proxy: Bukamenu Chrome > Setelan > Tampilkan setelan lanjutan... > Ubah setelan proksi... > Setelan LAN dan batalkan pilihan kotak centang "Gunakan server proxy untuk LAN".
    Kesalahan 101net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET: Sambungan disetel ulang.

But on Chrome my site Title can appear..

Firefox said:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I can access my cPanel, both are on same url..

• could be browser settings? or could be how your office is set up. you can log into your elgg site using your mobile phone because it has full prviledges. try this and see if it loads

http://www.proxywebsite.org/browse.php?u=QAq3KjQTEDjmPMys87uYVAfFIJvqcEk%3D&b=29&f=norefer