About, Terms, Privacy

Hi all

I have just installed elgg on my server, excellent software. I now have it how I want it but I cant find the html to edit for About, Terms and Privacy. I wonder if anyone can help me locate these files so I can edit them.

Kind regards

Del

• @ @rm@nd@: the about, privacy and terms pages are already public (at least with Elgg 1.8.13 - if you use a version much older than that: Update!). So, they are accessible also with walled-garden enabled without the need to change anything. With the default site theme the links to these pages also show up on the login page. If you use another theme the links might not be shown. Still the pages would be accessible. In this case you would need to modify the login page that comes with the theme plugin you are using to include the links.

• Iionly, what you say is true but with the theme I'm using, when wall garden is activated, NOTHING is visible anymore, not even the site about/privacy/terms. Therefore, I'll go with Cim's solution for now, till I've fixed the theme to work how I want it to.

Cheers 

• @Armanda which theme are you using?

Rodolfo Hernandez

Arvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• The best theme in existence, yours :) Inchiridium. It's simple, sexy, solid! I'd rather improve that slightly than choose another theme or write one from scratch.