My elgg website is blocked by avast

I wonder if I the only one experience this problem.. I have a website run under elgg and I just set it up maybe like a week ago www.dgtebiz.com and I'm having trouble as to why it is being blocked by avast.  I mean every time I click the submit button it wont function the redirect instead it download the page, when I turned off avast it works just fine.  Worse part is I'm lossing members due to this :( boy, I think I'm gonna loss my head as well.. Please help

• You can ask your hosting providers to inform you which file is infected.

• it appears that this issue is occuring on avast 8 updates and it's not only affecting elgg some experience it with drupal... my hosting provider ipage has no way to resolve the issue instead they point me to contacting avast as why exactly they're blocking the site.  I wish someone here has experienced this same problem and how they resolved it..

• I have no problems with avast, nor with Norton. You should consider checking your website for blacklisting.

Rodolfo Hernandez

ARvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• @rjcalifornia: what is your host provider? What avast version did you use? This seems to be fine prior avast 8 version

• @Marino just tested your website, wire post and blog post works fine, I have avast 8 antivirus with latest update.

• @Stevan did you use chrome or firefox? I think its working with IE according to some because I havent tested it with IE. but firefox showed this

"

0<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>302 Found</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Found</h1>
    <p>The document has moved <a href="http://dgtebiz.com/">here</a>.</p>
    <p>Additionally, a 302 Found
    error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>
    </body></html>
    HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:46:13 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 2071
    Connection: keep-alive
    Server: Apache/2
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.13
    Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
    Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
    Pragma: no-cache
    Vary: User-Agent,Accept-Encoding
    Content-Encoding: gzip

‹������å[s£6ÇŸ“O¡¡³v<6`lvcgÒnû°3éCvf_32ȶ@ä\öÓW"
  • I got the same message with Firefox, I tried before with Opera an it was working fine. You should disable cool theme to see is it working with elgg default theme. 

• @N. Marinom , its seems your website is prefect running, your computer antivirus causing this error. Try to open your website from proxy.

• @Liang Lee , it's the same problem happened from proxy... but something really makes me wonder why this trio (avast, chrome, firefox).. I hope i can hear something from avast soon i already have contacted them with this issue.  So far nothing is good.