Crash (Exception #1374093358. ) on register

trying to make something else work, I somehow crashed my system.. only on new member register!

A blue screen, with a white box shows this

Fatal Error.

An unrecoverable error has occurred and has been logged. Contact the site administrator with the following information:

Exception #1374093358.  

oh boy.. how do I fix this?

• The number (#1374093358) is a unix timestamp telling you when the fatal error has occured. There will be an entry in the error log (either php error log or Apache error log). Search in the log file(s) for the exception number or convert the timestamp into a human readable date+time format to know when the error occured and look for a log entry at this time.

The log entry will hopefully tell you what is wrong. Otherwise you might know what you have changed to break the registration process and you can revert that to fix it.

• I found something

[17-Jul-2013 13:35:58] Exception #1374093358: exception 'NotificationException' with message 'Missing a required parameter, 'to'' in /home/mrcoffee/public_html/engine/lib/notification.php:306
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/mod/spam_login_filter/start.php(114): elgg_send_email()
    #1 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/mod/spam_login_filter/start.php(226): spam_login_filter_notify_admin()
    #2 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/mod/spam_login_filter/start.php(67): validateUser('tp@tagzme.com', '', 'Spammer blocked', 'A spammer was b...')
    #3 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(989): spam_login_filter_verify_action_hook('dev@tagzme.com', '98.82.189.31', 'Fassim IP black...')
    #4 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/engine/lib/actions.php(96): elgg_trigger_plugin_hook()
    #5 /home/mrcoffee/public_html/engine/handlers/action_handler.php(20): action('dev@tagzme.com', '98.82.189.31')
    #6 {main}
    [17-Jul-2013 13:42:07] Exception #1374093727: exception 'NotificationException' with message 'Missing a required parameter, 'to'' in /home/mrcoffee/public_html/engine/lib/notification.php:306
    Stack trace:
  • looking at this (with untraiined eyes)

I installed spam login filter and spam throttle

configured fassim , askimet, and stopforumspam.

and disabling all three made registration work :D

so i should just run 0 antispam protection, and live happily after ever with the spambots.

well, at least now there's a lead!

Update-

after manually enabling, and registeing, I have discovered (with your help!)

its Spam Login Filter.

What can be causing it to misfire?> is this somethig that should be reported?

• 'Missing a required parameter, 'to'

You've most likely got your settings set to email you when a spammer is blocked, but you haven't provided an email address to send to. Spam login filter should ideally be smart enough to realize non-logical settings, but that looks like it could use an update.
  • got your settings set to email you when a spammer is blocked

Yes I have

but you haven't provided an email address to send to.
    you got me :D

Update? thougt thjs was the latest version.
    So where is this magical field?