Problem with uploaded image

Uploaded image not show in thumbnail. Group avatar has this problem too. Please help.

• You already posted on the Tidypics plugin page that image upload also fails for the Tidypics plugin - it would have been nice to know that you have a more general problem with image uploads not limited to the Tidypics plugin alone.

Well, as I wrote already in my reply PHP 5.5 might be the problem. PHP 5.5 in connection with the GD PHP extension might not work with Elgg. If this is the case you can't do anything apart from using PHP 5.4 (works for me) or even PHP 5.3.

Or do you even have a problem with uploads not limited to images? Does it work to upload any other files? If this also fails, you might have an issue with permissions of the data directory.

• No problem with uploading other files.

After your answer, Elgg installed again in my localhost (php 5.5) but images show correctly. Your plugin, tidypic also work very well, Thank you.

In the new elgg installation, after copying and enabling my theme (facebook theme) everything work and i don't see any problem with images.

But if this problem happens after installing on a real server with registered users? What can i do?