Need Help asap! please when users register it keeps saying you must be logged in to view that page etc

when users register it says you must be logged in to view that page lots of times ono the registration form and also the activation email when users click it, it says you must be logged in and does not activiate? : (

wehn entering user name on registration page it keeps saying: 

• You must be logged in to view that page.

and when i login to admin after that i get a error token missing form token

• when adding name in registration it keeps saying  

• i am using
    • profile manager - latest version
    • Elgg 1.8+1.9: Login required] for Elgg 1.8

the elgg site is a private site logged in users only this maybe why? there must be a why? also some users can not sign up as when they get the email and click activation it says you must be logged in : (

form missing token field is a error i get when i login as admin : (

• when the suer click validation it says eg: you on not logged in to view that page, and then it send s another validation email:  Your account is not validated so the log in attempt failed. Another validation email has been sent.

and again when trying to login 

Your account is not validated so the log in attempt failed. Another validation email has been sent.

no one can register : (

• then when i login to admin it says you sucsessfully verifed your email address etc, for there account when i login to admin it verifys there account please give me some advice anything please : )

• its not the 

Elgg 1.8+1.9: Login required] for Elgg 1.8 just tested this disabled and still users can not vaildate there account with the activation email it just says.

you must be logged in

• THIS IS BECASUE I AM USING LOGGED IN ONLY (private community) got no probs on my other public elgg sites.

This really stressed me out lol all fixed now so hope i have saved other like me from any stress

DISABLE: 

Spam Throttle 1.6 - stopped emails getting sent

AND if your using footer editor do it this way

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• I don't know why the spam throttle plugin should cause trouble within a walled garden site. I don't see anything within this plugin that would need to be accessed by logged-out users. If there's really a problem with this plugin on a closed community site and you verified that the problem is caused by the spam throttle plugin you might want to report this issue to the plugin developer.

The FooterEditor plugin is coded in quite an unconvensional way. I wonder that it even works. But this might explain why it gives problems when using it on a walled garden site. And when using this plugin it's no wonder that you don't see the links to the About, Terms and Privacy pages in the footer because they are not included in the alternative footer view provided by the FooterEditor plugin.

• oh i see, hmm how to get the footer without the elgg logo without using footer editor? i am using easy theme i will see what i can do to fix that thanks for the information, as for spam throttle it works no problem but with a private site it has issues with emails and other stuff, thanks for the reply much appreciated :)