Blank page logged in as admin

Well, I have a serious problem:

I was using a shared server (in arvixe), then I made a transfer to a dedicated server(in arvixe).All with help of the Arvixe transfer team.
After the transfer my site was working well, for all of the users, but not for my adm account.
Everytime I try to login with my adm account, I only see a blank page, no matter what page it is, this is the result.
Arvixe transfer team asked me to disable all of the plugins in my shared server, then I did it...they re-transfered my site, to the dedicated, with all the plugins disabled and the result is the same!

Everytime, in any page, if i am logged in in my adm account, I only see a blank page...Help me, please.

• New details!
    I discovered that if I run any admin action directly via url, like ban an user or reset their password, it will run.Looks like the admin account problem only affects the site visualization, but the admin in itself still works well.

• Exporting and reimporting a database is documented in tons of places around the web, that's more time effective than waiting for someone to type out a new one.

So the issue seems to be when views are rendered - are you *sure* the plugins are disabled?

• Try running "mysqlcheck -A --auto-repair" . It might fix the problem with your database entitities