Blank page logged in as admin

Well, I have a serious problem:

I was using a shared server (in arvixe), then I made a transfer to a dedicated server(in arvixe).All with help of the Arvixe transfer team.
After the transfer my site was working well, for all of the users, but not for my adm account.
Everytime I try to login with my adm account, I only see a blank page, no matter what page it is, this is the result.
Arvixe transfer team asked me to disable all of the plugins in my shared server, then I did it...they re-transfered my site, to the dedicated, with all the plugins disabled and the result is the same!

Everytime, in any page, if i am logged in in my adm account, I only see a blank page...Help me, please.

• maybe your elgg files aren't owned by any user or group? check who owns your elgg files and then set the proper owner

• Well, i will check it.But the weird is that in my older server, all the pages were loading.Now on thw new server, the pages still loads for any user, except the adm.

• Check the log files, blank page usually refers to a http returning 500, which again usually means PHP Fatal error. See what is actually wrong and report back the error message

• Weel, I done somethings:
    First, I have changed the .htacess 'display_errors' to 1, and logged in as the admin user.Nothing happened...

After, I removed all the plugins, one by one, to see if this was caused because of a bad plugin.Same here, nothing happened.

I still see blank pages if I am logged in as admin.My site was re-transfered to the dedicated, from a backup of my shared server, but the result is still the same.

Now I have another question: http://community.elgg.org/discussion/view/1594854/name-another-user-as-admin-via-sql-codes

[Admin edit: Linking to the other question instead of asking it in two threads.]

• [18-Feb-2014 04:04:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /home/josecilv/public_html/engine/classes/ElggMetadata.php on line 44
    [18-Feb-2014 04:04:14 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2014-02-18 04:04:14 (UTC): "json_encode() [<a href='function.json-encode'>function.json-encode</a>]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument" in file /home/josecilv/public_html/views/default/js/languages.php (line 33)
    [18-Feb-2014 04:04:14 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2014-02-18 04:04:14 (UTC): "json_encode() [<a href='function.json-encode'>function.json-encode</a>]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument" in file /home/josecilv/public_html/views/default/js/languages.php (line 33)
    [18-Feb-2014 04:04:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /home/josecilv/public_html/engine/classes/ElggMetadata.php on line 44

This is my error log.Any idea?
  • try to upgrade your elgg to latest 1.8 release

• This is almost definitely due to a 3rd party plugin loading tons of metadata. You said:

I removed all the plugins, one by one, to see if this was caused because of a bad plugin.Same here, nothing happened.

How did you do this? Did you put an empty file named "disabled" in the mod dir? If not, try that.

• I am not sure, but I think I had the same problem, when I ran out of disc space on my localhost. Had to use gparted. Otherwise delete some old logfiles. I had some really huge ones back then.